We automatically identify massages with relaxation and as an activity to pamper ourselves when the city life makes us feel beat. In the midst of this, we rarely realize the underlying true, scientifically proven benefits of a Massage. Find out the best sandwich body massage in Marinelines.
While the more commonly heard benefits of improved blood circulation and stress relief continue to be the major reason for people being drawn to massages, with our full body massage services for male and females, we at The Bliss Massage, help you leverage the numerous scientifically proven benefits of a Massage.
1. A 2010 study found massages depicted an improved production of white blood cells, improving the immune system, helping in fighting against diseases. Massages decrease the stress hormone, cortisol and generate more oxytocin, the trust hormone. They are also known to increase levels of neurotransmitters, serotonin and dopamine which help people suffering from depression. In fact, it also helps deal with depression and insomnia during Pregnancy.
2. The Science Translational Medicine in 2012 found that 10 minutes of a massage can reduce inflammation and relieve sore muscles. Massages are the preferred treatment to ease pain for people suffering from Chronic back and/or neck aches. Frequent massages could decrease stiffness and pain and improve movement in people with osteoarthritis.
3. Several studies have discovered massages affect the delta waves which the brain associates with deep sleep hence aiding a better night’s sleep for those who suffer from insomnia. Studies show massages improve blood flow, promote relaxation, and are highly effective in treating insomnia, depression, and anxiety in post-menopausal women.
4. Patients who suffer from migraine headaches experience excruciating pain, often accompanied by depression, and sometimes have trouble eating or leaving the house. For these people a massage is an excellent (and preferred) option for the treatment of pain and nausea.
5. Massage therapy has been proven to have major health benefits for those who suffer from high blood pressure.
6. The first few weeks right after giving birth are the toughest, physically and emotionally, and massages help tremendously in calming Post-partum anxiety.
7. A massage isn't something that might initially come to mind as a remedy for patients with severe burns, but massages have been seen to reduce itching and pain, anxiety, and improve moods.
7.A massage isn't something that might initially come to mind as a remedy for patients with severe burns, but massages have been seen to reduce itching and pain, anxiety, and improve moods.
8. Research shows that massage on pressure points can be used to stimulate sluggish digestion for people with constipation. It's also proven to relax abdominal muscles to help stimulate the colon.
Get yourself a top body massage at any of our outlets from our spa in Kharghar or walk in for happy ending body massage in kharghar to our body massage centre in Fort and all outlets in between.