- Female to male body massage Rs. 1500 to 4500
- Full body massage Rs. 1500 to 4500
- Aroma massage Rs. 1500 to 4500
- Ayurveda massage Rs. 1500 to 4500
- Back massage Rs. 1500 to 4500
- Balinese massage Rs. 1500 to 4500
- Face massage Rs. 1500 to 4500
- Perineal massage Rs. 1500 to 4500
- Accupreshar massage Rs. 1500 to 4500
- Auqa massage Rs. 1500 to 4500
- Tub bath massage Rs. 1500 to 4500
A great massage therapist can command a long list of loyal clientele. To be the most successful in this business, one must have a certain set of qualities that makes people want to come back.
So what do you do? This is where a body massage can be a blessing, a place that helps you indulge in some much-needed 'me' time, to switch off and relax, recharge, reflect, detox and beautify. Modern-day massage caters to a range of health-promoting experiences. The healing powers of touch therapy have been expounded on since ancient times. Massage and touch therapies are thus intrinsically connected. The nurturing touch of a skilled therapist's hands on one's body has benefits that go beyond the realm of the physical.
Massage helps reduce muscle tension and can alleviate muscular aches, pains, and injuries. Massage helps alleviate stiff neck, pain in the joints, back pain, and so on. Massage helps block pain receptors in the nervous system and it increases blood flow to the muscles. This can help increase joint mobility, and so can be beneficial for conditions such as arthritis.
It can even help you improve posture. Postural imbalance can be caused by muscular tension. Massage helps the muscles to deeply release any tension. Once relaxed, the body can return to its natural state of balance and correct alignment can ensue.