- Female to male body massage Rs. 1500 to 4500
- Full body massage Rs. 1500 to 4500
- Aroma massage Rs. 1500 to 4500
- Ayurveda massage Rs. 1500 to 4500
- Back massage Rs. 1500 to 4500
- Balinese massage Rs. 1500 to 4500
- Face massage Rs. 1500 to 4500
- Perineal massage Rs. 1500 to 4500
- Accupreshar massage Rs. 1500 to 4500
- Auqa massage Rs. 1500 to 4500
- Tub bath massage Rs. 1500 to 4500
People all over the world have come to realize the countless benefits of a massage. Massage has proved beneficial in a myriad of conditions whether psychological and physical. As long as you know why exactly you need a massage you can choose the kind you want and who your therapist is going to be. You can choose between a male and a female therapist. Though many people are biased in reality, both can make excellent therapists.
A male therapist
All spas will give you the benefit of both sexes in terms of masseurs and while both are equally good, since the sexes are different it naturally follows that there will be certain differences.
- There is inarguably a difference in the physical body strength between the sexes.
- Men tend to be larger, and therefore possess more physical strength.
- If you prefer a firm massage and have stubborn knots that require attention or deeper tissue stimulation, then definitely a man’s touch is necessary.
The female therapist
The reasons to hesitate
- Some women feel uncomfortable to get a full body massage, with a male and since a massage is meant to relax clients and make them feel comfortable, this discomfort could interfere with the success of the massage.
- On the other hand, many heterosexual males often feel uneasy being massaged by another male because it has certain connotations around their sexuality.
In fact, the preference for female therapists is very strong so many spas like the spa_ in Marine lines for body massage employ more female therapists. Keep in mind however that all massage therapists whether male or female are trained to the utmost level of professionalism, so you needn’t worry about them “judging” your body or questioning your sexuality. Though the female to male body massage in south Mumbai has gained much more popularity yet the male therapist cannot be dismissed.
Ultimately, the gender of the person massaging you is really not as important as much as his or her level of experience. Having more females in the industry means that the males in business have to be even better to survive! As long as you are comfortable that they have the required level of skill and training, asking how many years of experience they have gives you a much better indication of their massage skills. When you book your next massage ask about the experience rather than the sex of your therapist.