In the world taken over by 9 to 5 jobs and similar such tedious activities that men and women undergo on a daily basis, spas and body massages have become more of a necessity required to de-stress rather than a luxury. If you are searching for a massage centre in Mumbai, we have news for you. Body massage in Mumbai done in the various massage centers are in abundance and is a thriving business now. Same is the case for the plenty of spa in Mumbai. Various kinds like deep tissue massage, sandwich massage, body to body massage or even Thai massage, you can experience in massage centers in Mumbai. Read on as we take you through some of the common misconceptions about these massage centers.
- Pain is not a solution: Deep tissue massage in Mumbai has been a growing trend now. It is generally therapeutic as the target area is the soft tissue layer located right beneath the epidermal layer of the skin. The prejudice against this particular kind of massage is that it is extremely painful. On the contrary, it is quite relaxing.
- Ensure that the water is not too hot: Another common existing misconception is the warmer your massage water is, more sterilized and germ-free it is. Well, that is not so! The water should be lukewarm and should not cause discomfort.
- Smelly spas mean it is sterilized: Actually, this is not so. Smelly spas do not indicate the presence of chlorine or bromine. The smell is generated from chloramines or bromamines. It actually indicates lack of chlorine. So, it should be reactivated. Always ensure that it is so in the parlor.
- Ensure that the water is not filled with foam: Foam or soap bubbles are not desirable in your spa water. It generally indicates the presence of germs or body oils. So check with the masseuse before undergoing the massage.
- Know what chemicals are in use: An Ozonator alone cannot make the spa water germ free. So if the parlor is using only an ozonator, check for the other chemicals that are being used. As soon as you enter the water the germs from your body nullifies the effect of the Ozonator. So it is necessary that other chemicals are used too.
- Time requirement: Deep tissue massages take more than an hour, at least 90 minutes. So if your masseuse finishes early, do notify her about your knowledge.
- Massage is harmful during pregnancy: Massages release hormones in the body that cause relaxation, thus alleviating the pregnancy pain.
So without any further ado, go visit the nearest massage parlor in Mumbai and give yourself the relaxation you deserve!