- Female to male body massage Rs. 1500 to 4500
- Full body massage Rs. 1500 to 4500
- Aroma massage Rs. 1500 to 4500
- Ayurveda massage Rs. 1500 to 4500
- Back massage Rs. 1500 to 4500
- Balinese massage Rs. 1500 to 4500
- Face massage Rs. 1500 to 4500
- Perineal massage Rs. 1500 to 4500
- Accupreshar massage Rs. 1500 to 4500
- Auqa massage Rs. 1500 to 4500
- Tub bath massage Rs. 1500 to 4500
Traditional massage treatments have attracted people into massage centers for many years but in the present scenario of a stressful life and the effort to live a balanced life a massage has become inevitable rather than an indulgence. A massage therapy will help you to unwind and recharge while having a relaxing and soothing time.
How to get the best out of the session
A massage therapy is not a one-sided affair. You and your therapist both have a vital role to play in getting the best. You need to remember that your therapist is a professional and you have to relax and cooperate to get the best result from any therapist wherever you go for a body massage in Mumbai. Keep the following in mind when you go for a therapy.
- Let your body digest the food you have eaten and do not eat immediately before a massage.
- Be as receptive and open to the massage process as possible.
- Reach well on time to avoid a rush which disturbs relaxation.
- Take off only as much clothing as you are comfortable removing. You will be provided privacy while you undress
- Cover yourself with the sheet or towel that is provided if you are uncomfortable without any cover. The therapist will ensure that modesty is respected at all times.
- Communicate with your massage therapist about your expectations and provide accurate health information.
- Provide information about allergies to oils, lotions, powders since therapist may use oil, lotion or powders to reduce friction on your skin.
- Recorded music is often played during the massage session. Communicate your music preferences or if you would prefer they turn off the music.
- During a massage session, report any discomfort, even if you have chosen a body massage parlor female to male in Fort or elsewhere.
- Give feedback during the massage on the amount of pressure and speed of hand movement.
- You have the freedom to end the session if you experience the discomfort of any kind.
- Don’t be afraid to discuss any apprehensions or concerns wherever you go for a therapy, whether it is a body massage center in Churchgate or any other place in Mumbai.
- Always breathe normally to facilitate relaxation. Do not stop or restrict breathing when a sensitive area is massaged.
- Do not tighten up by contracting your muscles during the massage, instead quieten your mind by following the hands of the massage therapist and focussing on how the touch feels.
- Drink extra water after your massage.
- Don’t get up too quickly after your massage session.
Since the therapeutic result of a massage is ongoing do not stop at one. Make it a regular habit to get the best results. If you keep the above steps in mind, you will soon find your life stress free and minus your aches and pains.